Monday, September 7, 2009

My first 3D movie "The Final Destination"

it was so amazing...
today is holiday so my cousin and I went to Mid Valley to watch movie
by the way b4, we go to watch movie my frens was promised me wan go together, is about 10+ people included me... but after i decided the day, i sms them to inform the time..
who knows, some said watched, some no money, and some more didn't reply my message.
although i was disappointed on my frens, but i still very excited, because this is my first time to watch movie in 3D. I was waiting it for a long time, so finally as i wished =D.

about the 3D movie...
as i said at top, it was so amazing, make me wonder how they did it so well..
at first i had watched the trailer, so i feel some places in the movie in 3D will terrified me, but it was not so terrified when i watching it.
Although this movie was not like what i had expected and the movie has a bit overdraw, but i still very enjoy this movie in 3D.
to watch movie in 3D u have to wear a glasses, it was very funny glasses, i forget to take pic b4 i return it... if not i can post the pic here...

anyway you guys can try it, if u never been to watch 3D movie before
by the way the price is RM17 per entry

2 comments:

  1. Final Destination got 3D one meh ? thn mah very geli!!!! yerrrr~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....where will geli..
    it is so amazing..
    quite special

    ReplyDelete