Friday, December 4, 2009

why I'm so unlucky in this week?

haizzz...

1st day back to Seremban from BP which is 28th of this November, then my cousin and I didn't get on the latest train at there to back to the Kajang...
So, we had stucked at Seremban's KTM for about half hour, then still need my cousin's friend to fetch us back to Kajang, wasted his about 55mins to reach Kajng and about the same time to reach his home... somemore still at midnight.... I'm really feel very sorry for that...
Sorry and thanks to "the one who fetchs us (sorry duno wats his name)" for fetching us...

After that... at today which is 4th December, while I playing facebook and chatting with my fren through MSN, suddenly I duno why my screen become blue, after that it reboot itself, after it rebooted it showed "Hard Disk Boot Failure", then i tried n times and hope it can let me to take out my data, but it does not...
I'm so sad and desperate.... I lost all my notes and assigments as well as my tutorials I had studied for two years....
I'm really damn hope I can get back all my data....
heard my friend said actaully can get back the datta but very expansive, they asked me pay for it only if the data worth the price otherwise forget it...
From now, I just only hope the HD can suddenly can be detect by my computer even only once.... as long as enough time for me to copy all of my data, I'll apperciate it....

No comments:

Post a Comment